To ensure these young men and women become well rounded student-athletes.
– Defensive line coach for Berkner freshman football.
– Shot put/discus coach for Berkner track team.
– Played defensive line at Mansfield Summit High School (Class of ’09)
– District 4-5A Honorable Mention (2007-08)
– 4-5A 2nd Team All-District (2008-09)
– Senior Varsity Captain
– Played defensive line at Anna Maria College(Paxton, MA)
After injuring my knee at Anna Maria College, I had the opportunity to become an assistant defensive line coach. It was then that I realized that coaching football was what I wanted to do. After returning home to Arlington, I attended the University of Texas at Arlington. There I received my Bachelors in Kinesiology. My first year coaching/teaching was in 2015-2016. I’m blessed to say that I have the opportunity to teach elementary PE at RISD Academy and coach at Berkner High School. Going into my second year as a coach, I intened on improving on the success we had last year.