- Tryout Dates: – January 9th – 13th (4:30 -6:00 pm) All new track athletes must be present at each tryout unless prior approval to miss is granted by the Head Coach.
- District Meet Start Date: Tentative –April 11th
- District Meet End Date: Tentative – April 15th
- Area Meet: Tentative – April 20th-22nd
- Regional Meet: May 28th-29th (Baylor University)
- State Meet: May 11th, 12th, 13th (University of Texas at Austin)
COST AND EQUIPMENT NEEDED:
All runners that participate are required to furnish their own pair of running shoes and a separate pair of track spikes. Sprinters should wear sprinter spikes and middle, long distance runners and jumpers should wear a mid-spike.
Provided Equipment: All uniforms, sweat suits and warmups will be provided by the BHS Track program.
All Track athletes will participate in an active fundraising campaign to help fund and support the program. Each athlete will be required to sell at least 5 pair of our Berkner Elite Athletic socks prior to the February 3rd deadline.
|Head Coach||Derrell Oliveremail@example.com|
|Assistant Coach||Michael Johnsonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Assistant Coach||Joe Holtemail@example.com|
|Assistant Coach||Jenise Langstonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Assistant Coach||Carlos Castenadaemail@example.com|