Michele was the first Freshman to ever play Varsity soccer at Berkner High School. During her 4 years at BHS, she is the second greatest goal scorer, the greatest playoff goal scorer and holds the all-time assist record in Berkner history
Michele led her team in scoring and in points. She earned All District honors all four years at Berkner. Her junior and senior year Michele was selected as the Richardson Newspaper’s Girls’ Soccer MVP, and was also chosen as team captain. Her senior year, she was selected as the District 9-5A MVP, and was also selected All-Region and All-State.
Michele was a pivotal part of teams that had a 12-3 playoff record and two regional finals in her four years at Berkner.
Housden played club soccer for Sting ‘81 in her early years. During her club career she won three North Texas State Championships, two Regional III Championships, and was runner-up of the 2000 Youth Soccer Association’s National Championship.
After High School, Michele continued her soccer career at the University of Alabama as a central midfielder and striker. She started 20 games her freshman year leading her team in points and scoring the game winning goal off a header against rival Auburn. Coach Housden was also a four time member of the SEC All-Academic Team.
- 10 Years coaching high school soccer.
- 6 District Championships
- Career record of 101-12-16
- 2008 McKinney Boyd Broncos State Championship
- 2010 McKinney Boyd State Champion Runner-up
- 2011 McKinney Boyd State Championship
- 2014 & 2015 District Coach of the Year
- 2015 Region II Coach of the Year
- 2015 TASCO Senior All Star game
- 2015 Princeton Panthers State Champ