- Open File, select New Calendar Subscription
- Paste the URL you copied from your Calendar feed, click Subscribe
- On the next screen, edit the name, etc. and choose the auto-refresh frequency (from every 5 min. to every week). Click OK.
See also instructions from Apple. If you’d like to have iCloud to push a Calendar feed to all your Apple devices, subscribe it on your Mac (not on iPhone or iPad), make sure to choose “iCloud” as the Location as described here.
To remove a feed from iCal:
- click Calendars on the top left. Your subscribed Calendar appears under Other or iCloud.
- Select the calendar you want to delete
- Choose from menu Edit -> Delete.
See also additional tips.
iPad / iPhone
For iPhone users, in most cases tapping the iCalendar feed URL will launch the calendar application and the feed subscription dialog appears. If that is not the case for you, follow these steps:
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account, then Other.
- Choose Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Enter the feed URL of the Berkner Athletic Calendar you want to subscribe to.
- Tap Next to advance.
- After you subscribe to Berkner Athletic Calendar, it appears just like any another calendar on your iPad.
If you are subscribing to a Berkner Athletic iCalendar feed that contains multiple sub-calendars, the colors for each sub-calendar on your original Berkner Athletic Calendar will be lost. Instead, you will assign one color from your iPhone/iPad for the entire Berkner Athletic Calendar feed.
To remove a subscribed calendar from your iPad or iPhone, check out this article.
- Click the arrow next to Other Calendars
- Click Add by URL
See also Google’s instructions.
OUTLOOK (WITH EXCHANGE)
- In Outlook, click File> Account Settings > Account Settings.
- On the Internet Calendarstab, click New.
- Paste the feed address you copied from your Berkner Athletic Calendar, by pressing CTRL+V, and click Add.
- In the Folder Namebox, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.
When you start Outlook, it checks Berkner Athletic Calendar for updates and downloads any changes. If you keep Outlook open, it also periodically checks for and downloads updates. However, Outlook (and many other calendars as well) may not update for up to 48 hours!
- Go to Calendar and click Import
- Select Subscribe and paste the feed address you copied from Berkner Athletic Calendar, name it, and clickSubscribe.
- Go to Settings (gear sign on the top right corner), select Option. A list of subscribed calendars is displayed.
- Select the calendar feed you want to delete:
See also Microsoft’s instructions.
- Tap Settingsfollowed by Accounts
- Tap Add Accountfollowed by Subscribed Calendar
ENABLE OR DISABLE iCALENDAR FEEDS
Berkner Athletic iCalendar Feeds can be enabled or disabled by the calendar administrator in Settings: